Dublin Gaelic Games Experience Stag do Activity
Gaelic Games Experience for Stag do Activity in Dublin with Pop the Fizz.
Give your group the chance to have a real Irish Experience.
So you have decided on Dublin for the Stag Do Weekend, well done that is the best choice at the moment. Now book Gaelic Games Experience the perfect accompaniment to any Stag Do in Dublin. Gaelic Games is a black or dark art for people in the UK, so this Dublin Stag Do Activity is a great chance to experience some true Irish traditional sport when in Dublin.
Pop the Fizz love it when you gain a bit of tradition while on your Stag Do weekend in Dublin. Instead of listening to pop the Fizz check out the review.
Dublin Stag review
“We were a stag party of 14 lads and every single one of us thoroughly enjoyed EEG. It was a great way to spend an afternoon in Dublin, getting stuck into some authentic Irish sport. The guys at EEG are a top bunch of people who were really friendly and enthusiastic towards us all and are clearly passionate about what they do! The whole group were complete rookies at all 3 activities, but the reps went through the basics and got us playing games in no time. This combined with the reps quickly getting on the same level as our stag party meant all the boys had a good laugh as well as getting a run around to work up an appetite before the meal”
– We start sessions with an introduction to the games. During this we tell the stag party some history of the games, their place and relevance to life in Ireland and how the games are structured and played.
– We show lots of video clips and generally have a chat with participants, getting to know them and getting them involved.
– We have water available throughout the session. Plus tea and coffee.
– Following this, it is out to the all weather pitches, where we cover Gaelic Football, Hurling and Handball. All the group need are flat shoes (maybe tracksuit) and a willingness to have a bit of fun. There are dressing rooms/showers on site.
If the Dublin Stag Parties just wear flat shoes and perhaps bring tracksuit or shorts – also if they want a shower, just remember a towel.
We operate a trainer ratio of 8/10:1, which means that all Dublin Stag Parties get lots of attention and learn properly. One of the key things we find, is that it is the interaction that makes the event – all our trainers are great, they are passionate about the games and they really interact with Stag groups.
– Depending on the group we then play mini-matches – not too serious and all in good fun.
The Dublin Stag Activity Gaelic Games Experience lasts for 3/4 hours and covers a full morning or afternoon of guaranteed fun!
Pop The Fizz would love to have you along and we will ensure your Dublin Stag Do Weekend have a great time.