Dublin Surfing Stag Do Activity
Dublin Surfing Stag Do Activity with Pop the Fizz.
Our mission is simply to give Dublin surfers the basic foundation to encourage growth in their surfing. We incorporate ocean knowledge, water safety, and fun while exploring Skerries and surrounding areas.
• The only prerequisite for learning how to surf is knowing how to swim. So there are not many excuses, we have taught every type of person to get involved and enjoy the sea.
• We accommodate larger Dublin Stag do’s with multiple instructors. Reunions and company parties are a great excuse to go surfing. We offer these options to ensure that you get the surfing lesson that you are looking for.
We can cater for Dublin Stag parties of up to 30 people and can guarantee that you will be very well looked after. We will take photos of your Dublin Stag Do during the activity, and when we get back to the lodge and get changed, you can laugh at yourself while drinking a mug of tea and munching on some chocolate biscuits to warm you back up.
Standard Surf Lesson £40 Per Person
In this lesson we teach you the basics of surfing. The lesson lasts 2.5 hours and takes place on whichever local beach is suitable on the day.
In this lesson you will learn:
• The parts of your board
• Safe water entry
• How to paddle prone (lying down) on your board
• Basic pop up – how to stand up and surf
• Identifying open water hazards