Newcastle High Ropes Stag Do Activity ideas
Newcastle High Ropes Stag Do Activity ideas with Pop the Fizz
I am the King of the Swingers the Jungle VIP!!
High Ropes is a fantastic stag party activity in Newcastle, again this is another activity that gets the whole group involved at the same time which is key to have a great time. With this package we combine a great activity with a superb restaurant for lunch. A true stag party treat.
We have 3 packages for your stag party
- Our Bronze Newcastle Stag Party package offers a wild day on a budget. You get the same great activities which include being Tarzan at our high ropes adventure course and then we invite you to have a nice pub lunch followed by many drinks at The Stables Restaurant & Bar. Included in your visit you will get an exclusive brewery tour (a beer sampling) Our bronze package is for 10 or more guests and prices are £40 per head.
- Are you ready guys for some serious monkeying around in the trees? Our high ropes course will challenge you every step of the way, so bring your big boy pants! Afterwards you will enjoy a cracking pub lunch at The Stables Bar & Restaurant with a cheeky beer Then we get serious with some axe throwing where you will compete against each other. This is time to flex your muscles and show off to your mates, all in good fun and high spirits of course. Afterwards retreat back to the bar and let the fun begin before you head off to Newcastle for a proper lads night out. £50
- There’s no better time to push the boat out and make it a day to remember than your pal’s stag party, our adrenaline filled day offers the ultimate treat for stag parties in Newcastle. The day starts high in the trees with our world famous treetop adventure course, made up of four zip-wires, swinging tyres, rope bridges and the ultimate Powerfan free-fall experience – this activity will certainly separate the men from the boys. The fun continues with our hairy-chested Axe Throwing competition, followed by lunch at The Stables. Once fed, your party will then be watered with an on-site brewery tour and tasting session. The day finishes with the legendary Beamish Wild bush tucker trial for the best man and stag – but who will reign supreme in the face of these less than appetising treats? A minimum of 10 guests is required to book the Newcastle Stag Party Gold Package £70
Other great Stag Activities ideas you might want to try while you are in Newcastle.
And then you get to the night time
- Bunny girls and Beer
- Bar Crawl Babes
- The Best and Cheapest Bar Crawl in Newcastle
- Newcastle Nightclubs Galore
- Female stripper in Newcastle
- Great Newcastle Stag Party Accommodation